- Disability Benefits for Bone Problems and Disorders
- Disability Benefits for Joint Problems
- Disability Benefits for Muscle and Ligament Disorders
- Social Security Disability for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Social Security Disability for Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Getting Disability Benefits for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Disability Benefits for Severe TMJ
Your musculoskeletal system is made up of all of the bones and the muscles in your body that allow you to move, and includes your joints, tissues, ligaments, and spine. Because this system encompasses so many different areas of your body, a problem somewhere within that system can disable you from working. Here is a list of the most common bone and muscle impairments seen in disability applications by Social Security.