- Social Security Disability Benefits for Kidney Failure
- Can I Go on Disability Because of Severe Endometriosis?
- Disability Benefits for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Can I Get Disability Benefits for Prostate Problems?
- Social Security Disability & SSI for Interstitial Cystitis
- What Are the Chances of Winning Disability if I Am on Dialysis?
- Can I Get Social Security Disability or SSI for End Stage Renal Disease?
Talk to a Disability Lawyer
Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area
Social Security has official disability listings for kidney cancer, cancers of the urinary tract or reproductive tract, and chronic renal problems requiring dialysis, but for other kidney-related problems, you'll need to convince the agency that the limitations caused by your particular urinary disorder, kidney issue, or problem with reproductive organ make it impossible for you to work. Here's information on how you can get SSDI or SSI disability benefits for these conditions.