Social Security Disability
Talk to a Disability Lawyer
Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area
Applying for Social Security disability benefits with or without an advocate can be difficult due to how long a claim can take and the high chance of being denied. Statistically, 70% of all SSDI and SSI claims are denied after the initial application. What does this mean for SSD and SSI applicants who are disabled and need help? That they should follow this advice tip: learn everything you can about the approval system to better your chances of winning on appeal, with or without the help of a disability attorney or lawyer.
The information, tips and advice presented here can help you understand:
- How to apply for benefits with the Social Security Administration
- How the SSDI and SSI system works
- What SSA doesn't tell you about the application and appeal process
- What you can do on your own as a disabled applicant to help your case
- When you should consider getting a disability representative or attorney, and
- What you should never do that might potentially harm your case.