- Getting Social Security Disability for Liver Cancer
- Getting Social Security Disability for Von Hippel-Lindau Disease
- Lymphoma: When Disability Benefits Are Available
- Social Security Disability and Cancer
- Disability and Prostrate Cancer - Social Security Disability Benefits
- Getting Disability Benefits for Brain Cancer
- Can I Get Disability Benefits Because of Testicular Cancer?
- Can I Get Disability Benefits for Skin Cancer?
Certain types of cancer qualify for Social Security or SSI disability benefits automatically after you have a simple diagnosis. For other types of cancer, whether benefits will be automatically granted depends on how far the cancer has progressed. But even if you don't automatically qualify for benefits based on the criteria in Social Security's disability listings, you can qualify if your symptoms and the anti-cancer treatment limit your ability to work so much that there are no jobs you can do.