- Disability Benefits for Vietnam Veterans Exposed to Agent Orange
- Getting Both Social Security and VA Veterans Disability Benefits
- Getting Social Security Disability Benefits as a Wounded Warrior
- Social Security Disability Benefits for Gulf War Syndrome
- The VA Said I Was 100% Disabled: Will I Get Social Security Disability?
- What Veterans Should Know About Filing for Social Security Disability
- How to Get Disabled Veteran Spouse Benefits
Talk to a Disability Lawyer
Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area
Severely disabled veterans are able to collect Social Security disability benefits in addition to veterans disability benefits. Veterans who worked and paid Social Security taxes long enough (in either military or nonmilitary jobs) can collect Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI). Veterans who did not, but who have low income and low assets, can collect Supplemental Security Income, unless their VA benefits put them over the income limit for SSI.