- Beyond Social Security and SSI: Assistance for People With Disabilities
- Health Care for the Disabled
- Questions About Your Social Security Disability Benefits
- Representative Payees for Social Security Disability
- Social Security Disability Backpay
- Waiting for Your Social Security Disability Decision
- When Money Can Be Taken Out of Your Social Security Disability Benefits
- Can You Get Disability Benefits for a Torn ACL?
The most important questions people have about SSDI and SSI disability benefits are often about when the benefits will start and how much the monthly payment will be. Not far behind are questions about whether the benefits can be taken away: how long will the payments last and who can take them away.