- The Disability Exception to the Early Distribution Penalty Tax for Retirement Accounts
- Can I Collect Unemployment While Waiting for Social Security Disability?
- Financial Assistance While Waiting on Disability
- If I Am Approved for SSI, Will I Be Able to Get Food Stamps?
- Disability: No Health Insurance, No Medications, What To Do?
- Does SSI or Disability Help Pay for Utilities, Heating Costs, or Rent?
- Does the Social Security Disability Program Offer Any Help With Housing?
- Ways to Get Short-Term Disability Benefits
We've gathered some information here on state government benefits for persons with disabilities who are unable to work, such as unemployment benefits, temporary disability payments, public assistance (welfare), and food stamps, and some other sources of financial assistance to pay for housing and utility needs.