- Should a Veteran Use the DRO Process to Get Veterans Disability Compensation?
- Dealing With a DRO for Veterans Disability
- The VA Denied My Disability Claim. How Do I Appeal the Decision?
- Can I Get Disability Benefits After an Other Than Honorable Discharge From the Military?
- Can the VA send me to a new exam and reduce my disability benefits?
- Can the VA Reduce a Veteran's Disability Compensation Benefits?
- Why did the VA reduce my disability benefits?
- How Long Do Veterans Disability Benefits Last?
- Social Security Benefits for Disabled Vietnam Veterans
- Can You Receive Both Veterans Disability and Social Security Disability Income? How Do They Differ?
Talk to a Disability Lawyer
Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area
Veterans disability compensation pays a monthly benefit for service-connected injuries. The payment amount depends on the veteran's degree of disability. Low-income veterans whose injuries are not service-connected can apply for the VA pension.