- How Much in Social Security Disability Benefits Can You Get?
- Can Disability Benefits Be Taken or Seized for Child Support?
- How Much Money Will I Get If I Qualify for Social Security Disability Benefits?
- When is a Person Considered Disabled by Social Security Disability?
- More Social Security Disability and SSI Questions & Answers
- Will My Student Loans Be Forgiven if I'm Approved for Disability Benefits?
- How Long Does It Take to Get a Decision for Social Security Disability?
- How Workers' Compensation Benefits Offset Social Security Disability Payments
Talk to a Disability Lawyer
Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area
The Social Security Administration (SSA) operates two separate programs that provide cash benefits for people with disabilities: Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). The monthly benefits and health care provided by each program are very different, though the medical eligibility rules are the same. On this page you'll find links to common questions and topics that can help you understand the benefits that Social Security Disability and SSI offer and estimate the monthly disability check you may receive.