more About This Topic
- What Is SGA (Substantial Gainful Activity) for Social Security Disability Purposes?
- How Sheltered Work Affects Social Security Disability
- How Long Do You Have to Be Disabled Before You Can Get Disability Benefits?
- What is an Unsuccessful Work Attempt?
- Working After Your Social Security Disability Onset Date
- How Many Hours Can I Work and Receive Social Security Disability?
- Do I Have to Quit Work to Get Disability?
- Can You Work While Receiving Social Security Disability Benefits?
This space intentionally set to be hidden.
Before the SSA looks at how your medical condition impairs your ability to work, the SSA will look whether you are currently working and how much money you are making.