- Why Are Approval Chances for Social Security Disability Better at a Hearing?
- Did Your Judge Give You Illegal Orders Before Your Disability Hearing?
- Rude Social Security Disability Judges?
- What Is ODAR (Office of Disability Adjudication and Review)?
- What Can I Do to Improve My Chances of Winning at a Disability Hearing?
- The Importance of Vocational Expert Testimony At a Disability Hearing
- How to Handle ALJ Bias or Misconduct at a Disability Appeal Hearing
If you apply for Social Security disability or SSI disability benefits and get denied on your application, the odds are good that your case will need to be heard by an administrative law judge (ALJ) at a disability hearing before your benefits will be approved. Here are some answers to common questions we get regarding disability hearings.